Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Homewtown in Google Earth

Tried latest version of Google Earth
The Streaming is fast and you can get the pic very clear

My hometown
Bukit Tambung, Penang. North of Malaysia

I can see the roof top of my home.

Bagan,Bukit Tambun. Famous of seafood!
You can eat very very nice seafood with reasonable price here!

My secondary school. Jit Sin High School.
I just realised that the field is almost same size with the school building.
The headmaster at my time very care of the field.
Student are not allow to step on the field if you are not doing any sport activity there.

Stadium Batu Kawan near my house.

2 comments:

andersonloo said...

U put water mark in the photo? I guess u r not allowed to do that coz u r owner of the pic la.

Anson said...

Aiks I din put copyright ma :P
And I oledi mention of Google Earth oledi :P