Friday, June 09, 2006

FengShui Killed Helicopter

Last weekend I bought an Air Combat Magazine @ Lowyat Plaza.
The magazine comes with a Helicopter Model M-24. It just cost me 9.90 bucks only!

Worth right? I like the model very much until I bring it to my office & stick it on top of my monitor. I was inspired by Google Office Culture that can even bring pets to their office's space.

I know I am not in Google Office but at least I don't like to sit at a dull place for 8 hours! And seems like no one offense it until today...The BIG BIG BIG BOSS passby my workplace , feel a little big "shock" with the figure and throw me a funny question :"Wow. Where is this helicopter comes from?" Stupid moron question sure I bought it myself! I thought there is nothing happend until a few hour later my manager asked me go in his office. Pass the message from the stupid moron said that my helicopter not good with geomantic (FENG SHUI), got 煞气(Sak Hei in Cantonese, I donno how to say in eng.).This is the FUNNIEST story I had never heard in my life! And this happend to me!!!煞气? What he scare with the little figure? So my conclusion....REMEMBER! DON'T EVER BRING HELICOPTER TO YOUR WORKING PLACE IF YOUR BOSS IS CINA MAN!!!!! FENGSHUI WILL KILL YOUR HELICOPTER!!!!

3 comments:

Loke said...

hahaha... screw him. just put lots of women underwears on top of your monitor and tell him that those stuffs will scare away bad spirit.

Blueyebabe said...

haha..still a stupid bird ever after!

Anonymous said...

ok !!
hm..... alrite....
is mind problem.
that is the big gap of diff generation. i hope that the "feng shui" can help the dying company.